Thursday, October 2, 2008

California Adventure 2008

We only had one day to spend at Disneyland so we decided to go to California Adventure. Dallin loves the Pixar movies and had a lot of fun their last year. It was so nice. We went at the beginning of September and there was hardly anyone there. We got to go on any rides we wanted without the wait. Next year we will do both or Disneyland for the tradition of it, but we opted out this year.





Dallin posing for the camera!!!














Kennedy had her own agenda that day. She just wanted to be free to run around. She is much happier that way.












Waiting for the NEW Toy Story ride to open. They had some technical difficulty. We did not want to lose our place in line. It was the only ride with a line that day. As you can see we did not mind the wait at first and then we got tired.



The NEW Toy Story ride. It was so fun and worth the wait. When the park is empty you get spoiled and a small wait can seem forever. But the ride was great, you got to shoot all sorts of things and it kept your score. I think I came in even lower than Dallin :)


Waiting for the Bugs Life movie.






Dallin could not wait to see the characters. Kennedy on the other hand...............






The pixar parade is Dallin's favorite part. I am a bad mom because I have not exposed Dallin to all of the Disney Classics yet, but he loves all the new Pixar movies. So for him this was all his favorite characters come to life. He could not believe his eyes. I love this age when they still believe. I don't want him to grow up.











We ended our day on the Grizzly ? (I don't remember the name). But it was the water rafting ride. It was a blast and we were soaked. It was a good one to end on. I know Dallin is crazy. Remember he loves to pose. I say smile and that is what I get!!















Yes, you are not mistaken, Dallin is wearing goggles on his head. Do not ask me why he has goggles at Disneyland, no one knows. But since they were there he insisted he wear them on this ride. Considering how wet you got the goggles were actually appropriate :)

No comments: