Friday, September 2, 2011

I am a LOSER Wife

I really am a loser wife, but the good news is is that means I have the best husband in the world.  This year Garrett and I celebrated our 10th anniversary!!! I didn't really want to do much, maybe go out to dinner or something.  Garrett insisted that we go somewhere and do something really fun this special year.  We decided upon San Diego.

Since we were going to San Diego right after our actual anniversary date, we were not going to do anything on that day.  Or so I thought.  I did not do anything.  But not Garrett.  He brought home roses that were just like my bouquet on our wedding day.  And a card so sweet I started to cry.  I already felt so bad, I had nothing to show for our 10th anniversary.  Then right before bed Garrett called me over to where he was sitting to show me a DVD he made of the first 10 years of our marriage.  It was pictures of just me and him over the last 10 years put to music.  

It was AMAZING!! I could not believe it and cried again (I am a baby, especially when I feel guilty).  He was awesome and definitely made our 10th anniversary unforgettable.


No comments: