Friday, February 5, 2010

Pants on the Ground



Kennedy is a character and loves to sing and dance around.  Some of the songs you will catch her singing around our house are: Pants on the Ground, Kung Fu Fighting, Tonights going to be a Good Night from the Black Eyed Peas, John Cena's song from WWE, I am a Child of God and many others.

Kennedy is all girl, and that is an understatement.  But she also plays wrestling and superheros with Dallin.  She is just funny.  We laugh at her everyday.  When she wakes up we ask her who she is that day.  Sometimes she is a puppy, sometimes a princess, sometimes a mom, sometimes Kennedy.  We never know.
She loves lipstick.  This is what I found when I left my diaper bag down one day.
Then she knew she can only have it when I let her so she tried to give it back.
Then I started laughing so she showed me her pretty face.

No comments: