Tuesday, January 20, 2009

We're Having a BOY!!!!

For those of you who did not know we are pregnant. I am about 17 weeks along and we found out this weekend we are having a boy. We are really excited. I am due June 30th. Kennedy and our new little one will be exactly two years apart. We cannot wait. So if you are wondering why I have not updated in a very long while it is because I have been EXHAUSTED!!! Like double of my other pregnancies. Some days I can barely make it until Garrett gets home. I am lucky that he comes home and takes over for me. But that is why I have not blogged, hopefully I will feel more energy soon. A little by little it is coming back. But I still feel like I am running on half tank all the time. So I will blog when I can. But I wanted to share the news with all my friends and family :)

5 comments:

janae said...

Yeah, congrats!!! I am so happy for you, I bet Dallin is thrilled:)

Sarah said...

Congratulations! I had no idea! Just be forewarned that everything is harder with the 3rd. It was my hardest most tiring pregnancy by FAR! I was exhausted all the time and I had aches that I never had before. Then after the baby comes it is soooo hard! But so worth it!

Darin and Marianne said...

Yea Jacks! That is so cool! I remember being exhausted with Will. I know what you are talking about. Darin would come home and say, "What happened to the house?" I hope it doesn't get worse with the 3rd for me too. We are excited for you though.

Kes said...

EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! (that's my very loud shrieking!)

I am SOOOO excited for you guys! Wow, three. that's the scary number. good luck :-)

Love ya. and hopefully we'll see you soon.

jen said...

CONGRATULATIONS from all us Kent's!! Hope things get easier for you. After talking to so many friends... I think I might just stop with 2! That still counts for multiplying and replenishing right?! lol! Best of luck!