Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I think it is amazing the difference 2 weeks make in a toddlers life. 2 weeks ago Kennedy could not push her stroller or really play with that car at all. In only 2 weeks time she pushes her stroller all around and gets in and out of the car pretends to drive and move it around. I know I am crazy, but this really amazes me and makes me a little sad at the same time that kids grow so fast. It is good but it makes me a little teary. Also because the older they get the tantrums start coming on and the opinions, and boy she has many opinions for a little one year old. Not just bad but good ones too. She really is so fun though we just love her and I guess it will help her out in life to know what she wants, unlike me who can't make a decision for anything.




6 comments:

Lisa said...

I totally agree with the difference 2 weeks can make. Lex is always amazing me with new tricks. He is now spelling Abby's name and is counting. I can't wait to see you. The count down is on at our house.

janae said...

I am loving her little green shorts and shoes, darling outfit. Not that I expect anything less from you. It is crazy how fast they grow up. It was so much fun seeing you:)

Joe and Marci said...

I can't believe how big she is!! She is so darling, she will be an independent soul. It IS sad that the time passes way too quickly!

Kari said...

She's so cute! Every time I see her she has changed a little bit! They do grow up so fast. I love her outfits, you always have her dressed in the cutest clothes!

Perry's said...

Wow she is getting so big and she is so dang cute!! Time does fly doesn't it?

Brynn said...

she is soooo cute, Hannah noticed that she has the same suit and shirt as Livy from gymborie. cute little girls. we need to go shopping again!!!!