Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN




My Baby Chick and Scurvy Pirate. I called Kennedy my baby chick because saying she is a chicken people did not get what I was talking about. Dallin wanted to be a pirate so that he could make people walk the "flank" or plank. Our kids got a lot of use out of their costumes this year. We had a really fun Halloween!!!!!!!!








Dallin was a "Scurvy" pirate for Halloween. He got the scurvy part from the Backyardigans. He loved being a pirate, especially because He got to carry a sword. He was definitely the cuted pirate I had ever seen. This was the first year he really caught on and liked trick-or-treating. He was mad though when people did not answer the door. We went on the 30th to our ward trunk-or-treat and on Halloween in our neighborhood. You can see his cute boots int these top pictures and in the bottom picture he is more of a Vegas Pirate and insisted on wearing his flip flops out in the neighborhood. We are spoiled with the weather right now. It is perfect. We sat outside in shortsleeves and obviously Dallin had on flip flops.








Kennedy is such a happy baby. She never once minded being in her costume. She actually liked to put it in her mouth. She was so cute. I have seen this costume on other kids before and had to get it, it is so cute to see her little chubby face out of the top. My favorite part though was the orange and yellow striped tights and webbed feet.






We had a party at my grandma Dahn's when we were in Salt Lake visiting in the middle of October. The kids decorated cookies, well Dallin just dipped and ate them, he could not be bothered with the decorating part and then we went and fed the ducks. It was fun to see everyone.



This is Dallin the night of Halloween, Do you think he had too much CANDY?????????????????



2 comments:

Brynn said...

They looked so cute at trunk or treat. I had to just rub her little chick outfit. You have the cutest kids Jackie.

Katie Webb said...

I didn't know that you guys had a little girl. I'm so happy to stumble across your blog. It is good to see you guys doing so well. I don't think we've seen you in two years. We'll have to visit sometime when we come down to Vegas next.