Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Continued


This picture actually has a story... We went to our friend's (Gareth and Kari Nash) Halloween party. Garrett dressed up as Elvis and I was just his sidekick I guess. But we had matching jumpsuits and all. We even got Garrett a black wig. It was so fun and for anyone who know Garrett it was not an easy task to get him to dress up, and then as Elvis it was great. The costumes were fitting for Vegas. Why is there not a picture of him up on the blog??? Well that is because he threatened to leave me (j/k) if I did. I love him to much to risk that so I left them off. But it was awesome to see Gar dressed up. Garrett just did not want the whole bloggin world to see him in a red spandex jumpsuit. He was a good sport and we had so much fun. It was not a kids party, but our babysitter bombed at the last minute. So the kids came. It was fun and I don't know when I will get Garrett to dress up again. So at least I have pictures at home.

3 comments:

Kari said...

Don't worry Jackie, I posted his pic on my blog, so just send everyone to my link if they want to see Garrett in ACTION! You guys looked the best! 2nd runner up in the costume contest, yeah!

tyandmichellecall said...

Cute costumes. Love the chicken legs!

Brynn said...

Good job on getting him to dress up. That is always fun to do the dress up parties with the husbands.