Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I was feeling guilty for not blogging in awhile because friends and family have been asking me about pictures of the kids. Nothing has been going on lately so I did not think that I had really taken any pictures blog worthy. I downloaded my pictures today and was laughing so hard because I had taken pictures just really crazy pictures of Dallin. These pictures show candidly the personalilty of our little 4 year old.


Dallin found Garrett's baseball helmet from highschool and now everytime we go outside to pitch to him he has to put on dad's helmet. I truly never realized until having kids how important our examples to them are. He wants to be just like his dad and do everything he does.


We go to the 51's games alot. They are the triple A team for the Dodgers in Las Vegas. Dallin had to pose with the alien mascot.




Dallin had to have batting gloves to play baseball in because that is what "real" baseball players wear. He still has not taken them off except to eat and bathe.


On occasion he looks like this to go outside and ride bikes with his friends. He only rides his big wheel still and does not like his 2 wheeler. It was 90 degrees outside this day and he told me that he did not care if he was hot because he looked Cool.




Dallin likes to dress himself now and loves this shirt, He also thinks these sunglasses make him look cool.



He came downstairs the other day wearing my boots and posed like this and said "Mom take my picture" . So I did of course and now looking at it am greatful that I did. He is so crazy.



Kennedy sits on a blanket in the shade when Dallin and I play baseball during the day. She likes to pick up the phone and say "Hi". She also says "mommy", "daddy", and "zoey" (our dog). Those are what she says really well and she's working on others.


This is classic for Kennedy, except for the tears. She loves to eat!! She grabbed both crackers from my hand and put them in her mouth.


I guess I really should post more often and then they would not be soooo long:)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the pictures of kids. Abby did to. Although she did wonder where the picture of zoey was. Since D got home she talks about Zoey all the time.

janae said...

You should feel guilty:) I have been waiting so patiently. Those are so great ones of Dallin I love how he poses for the camera. Kennedy is getting so big!! Thanks for updating the blog.

Lis said...

Too cute! I love the way kids express themselves in dress. As for the solis family, Chad Solis, and I think he said he worked w/ you. Petra is his wife. Ring a bell?
Enjoy that heat, we are getting rained on today and it is onl 60 or something. Brrrr!