Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Spring and Easter




I love Easter because it means spring and warm weather. But I also love Easter traditions. Growing up we always got something new for church and I have done that with my kids. We also do the annual Easter Egg Hunt, (or go find bags of candy with your sticker on it). And Garrett's family always have done an egg roll which we now do. It is really fun to roll the eggs and see which one breaks. It is amazing to me that only one egg breaks. Kennedy just hung out and played with plastic eggs. She was amazed by them.







We also went to an egg hunt at the park with our ward. It was total chaos, but the kids had a blast.







Dallin has been outside non-stop since the warm weather hit. It is perfect right now in the mid 70s. We have to take advantage of it before it gets too hot. Dallin started T-ball and wants to play every single day. This kid needs no pushing to love baseball (which makes his dad very happy). He has baseball genes coming from both sides. Dallin has organized the kids in our circle to play baseball instead of ride bikes what they usually did. He is the youngest kid out there and shows them what to do and how to do it and where to stand. It is hilarious. He can be a little bossy we're working on that. :)




Just a cute picture of Kennedy.

8 comments:

janae said...

Yeah!! It is about time you put up some new pics:). I have been going through withdrawals. I love all of the pics, so cute!! I love that Dallin is already into baseball. I wish I was in 70 degree weather. I can't believe how big Kennedy is getting she is so cute:) Keep up the pics I love them.

Joe and Marci said...

Your kids are so darling! I can't believe how big they are getting. We miss you guys and I'm a little jealous about your weather (it snowed here this week :)

Lisa said...

Yeah!!! U have been checking your blog for days waiting for your Easter Pictures. Your kids are as cute as ever. We are enjoying warm weather as well and Lex wants nothing more than to be outside. I love your hair. When did you cut it? It was so long? How much did you cut off? Thanks for the pictures.

Kes said...

OH MY GOUSH!!! the pictures of the kids are so freeking cute! My baby girl is growing up so fast!!
I really miss Vegas right now. the stupid winter won't GO AWAY! But whatever, I'm trying to think positive :-) it's pretty...I guess.

So When are you coming up to Utah again???

Brynn said...

Yeah, new pictures. They are so cute. I could just eat that little Kennedy. Both of them are so cute. Cant wait to make the bows next week.

tyandmichellecall said...

that kennedy is a doll. can't wait to meet her!

jen said...

Hey Jackie...it's Andrew Kent's wife, Jen. So I was just snoopin' (how you don't mind) around & came across your blog. I'm so glad I did...it's so fun to see you guys & your darling kids!! It looks like you are all doing well & having so much fun!! I let Andrew know & he said, tell them "whats up!" Let me know your e-mail so I can invite you to ours..if you want? :) Well hopefully we will get to see you guys soon!

brownsuga6702@comcast.net

Kari said...

Love the pictures. I think Kennedy is the best-dressed gal in Vegas! You have great taste. We need to go shopping together again for girl's clothes! :)