Monday, January 21, 2008

Time Flies!!!!

Kennedy is alreay 7 months old. I cannot believe how fast the time goes. Kennedy is a good baby, already very opinionated though. She LOVES to eat and it shows. To say it kindly she is a very healthy girl. She weighs about 17 1/2 pounds already. She would eat all day if I did not cut her off at some point. There is nothing she will not eat, but she does prefer what we are eating over baby food. She went through a period where she would not eat baby food. She is better now as I said she eats anything in front of her. It is weird to have a child that eats because Dallin still will not eat anything. But Dallin takes better naps than Kennedy (still) so I guess its a trade off.









Dallin really likes to be in the pictures too. So I could not leave him out. He really likes Kennedy and sometimes a little too much. If I leave the room and come back in and she is crying, I will ask him what happened and his first response is always "I think she just needs her mom". He will then go on to explain what really happened. But I rarely can take a picture of Kennedy without Dallin wanting to be in it too.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kennedy is so cute and that her little black dress is to die for. Thanks for sending new pictures.

Anonymous said...

Hi

Brynn said...

Cute Jackie, I love the pictures. Your little Kennedy is soooo cute. Thanks for your help today.

Gasik Clan said...

Love Love Love that dress!!!!

Josh, Kim & Kids said...

Jacks -
Your kids are so cute. We will be following in suit with a little girl coming in May. Send me your email so I can get you on our blog if you aren't already kacrook@hotmail.com

Kes said...

Oh I miss my Baby girl!!:-(

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.